Protect your investment in your cargo and avoid the risks of anuncovered loss or part/total damage while in transit and/or in storage!
LNT recommends to all of our clients to always cover marine - and warehouse insurance with their own insurance carriers. If your insurance carrier does not cover the marine/storage risk under your insurance umbrella, then please instruct us in writing to arrange for marine and warehouse insurance coverage.
In case of questions, please contact us. LNT International Logistics suggests that you protect your investment in cargo with insurance to avoid any possible risk of total or partial damage while in transit.
We can give you insurance rates to protect your valuable merchandise in cargo. Insurance costs are separated from the cost of shipping.
“Why we need a cargo insurance?”
This policy insures approved general merchandise against risks of physical loss or damage from external causes. However, this policy does not cover all losses possible in the course of an international shipment.
Some perils typically not covered in All-Risk Policies
1. Improper packing
2. Abandonment of cargo
3. Rejection of goods by customs
4. Failure to pay or collect account
5. Inherent vice, (infestation or loss due to nature of the product itself)
6. Employee conversion or dishonesty
7. Losses due to delay or market loss
8. Goods subject to an on-deck bill of lading
9. Losses caused by temperature or pressure used goods